Alpha HeriPoly 90 Capsules!!! Digestive Health
HeriPoly® is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
1) A scientifically formulated and combined compound containing pure extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Tremella fuciformis, Taraxacum officinale, Crataegus pinnatifida, Paeonia lactiflora, and Codonopsis pilosula.
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented technology using low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation and preparation techniques to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the integrity and compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) Supports the repair of damaged gastric and intestinal mucosa, aiding gastrointestinal comfort and optimal function.
5) Aids digestive assimilation and absorption processes, strengthens stomach activities, and benefits intestinal and bowel regularity.
♦ Ingredients: per 500mg capsule
1) Ganoderma lucidum extract 100mg
Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) contains valuable polysaccharides, lipids, and proteins which have beneficial effects on the digestive system:
• Support of normal gastric acid secretions;
• Calming and soothing for the nervous system;
• Supports the activities of superoxidase dismutase (SOD) in the stomach and duodenum. SOD is a natural body enzyme which assists in reducing free radical activity that can damage digestive mucous membranes;
• Supports the restoration and growth of gastric mucosal cells.
2) Tremella fuciformis extract: 100mg
Tremella fuciformis (Yin Er / Silver Ear Mushroom), is a well-known herbal nutrition tonic:
• Traditionally used to support digestive immunity, protecting against infection and assisting detoxification.
• Rich in dietary fibre, it supports gastrointestinal peristalsis and reduces fat and cholesterol absorption;
• Supports healthy levels of superoxide dismutase antioxidant (SOD) in the liver, assisting with detoxification and reducing free radical damage.
3) Taraxacum officinale extract: 50mg
Taraxacum officinale (Pu Gong Ying / Dandelion), is a renowned perennial herb containing a variety of nutritional elements including alpha linolenic acid, pectin, inulin, vitamins and minerals, and large quantities of alkalinising potassium. Taraxacum has liver stimulating properties which can help to relieve congestion and irregularity.
4) Crataegus pinnatifida extract: 100mg
Crataegus pinnatifida (Shanzha / Hawthorn) is a well-researched herbal that supports the digestive system with its soothing and anti-oxidant effects. These are mainly due to its high polyphenol content, notably Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, Quercetin, and Epicatechin.
5) Paeonia lactiflora extract: 50mg
Paeonia lactiflora (Baishao / Chinese Peony) is a common herb in Chinese medicine formulas. It has a strongly calming action on irritated digestive mucosa and assists with gastric disorders and gastric infections.
6) Codonopsis pilosula extract: 100mg
Codonopsis pilosula (Dangshen / Bellflower) belongs to the Campanula family of plants and is a common Chinese medicinal herbal used to assist in reducing excess gastric acidity and to stimulate the appetite. Codonopsis is well-known as an adaptogen, a type of herb that non-specifically enhances and regulates the body’s ability to withstand stress.
♦ Directions: Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: 2 capsules per dose. Take 2 doses daily, or as per health practitioner prescription. For optimal results take 1 hour before or after meals.
♦ Precautions and contra-indications:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Not be be taken by children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Store below 30°C. and avoice direct sunlight.